Peugeot OMNI

markovicd.

Pozdrav svima ... ovo je projekat na kom sam radio za PEUGEOT 5th contest... ime mu je peugeot OMNI ... istekao je rok za slanje pa rekoh da podelim sa svima vama... tema je bio auto buduceg megapolis ... ;) oko mesec dana sam radio ... od skica do 3da i animacije koja je ove godine trazena za peugeot .... animaciju sam osmislio kao reklamu ...

pa kritike i komentari dobrodosli ...

ANIMACIJA - http://rapidshare.com/files/135937362/fina...ni-avo.avi.html

renderi ( ako hocete vecete trazite imam u rezoluciji 5000x3500 )

66723503vt2.jpg

62580126gn9.jpg

67213414pt9.jpg

96938794gs3.jpg

48991675kk0.jpg

i tekst

Peugeot OMNI

General description

This concept car named "Peugeot OMNI is a perfect car for future megalopolis. Its sporty aerodynamic design represents evolution of new age, fast new era and rapid living while keeping the old Peugeot characteristics which continue the good tradition of well-designed cars.

It is a small city car made for two, knowing that in 95% of cases only one person is driving a car. Moreover, it adjusts to various needs: in just a few seconds, it turns from a two-seat sedan into cabriolet and vice versa, just by lowering lateral glasses into the lower part of the car body. The cabin has a unique opening system as well. The transferable glasses make wide entrance and easy access to driver and passenger seat.

The unique opening system gives passive safety and protects the passengers from wind. In low position and cabriolet mode, wind shield is used as a deflector and ‘protects passenger’s neck and head.

Exterior design

This car is teardrop-shaped with lowered front end, which is a proven aerodynamic shape enabling the air to gently flow over the car body, additionally enhanced by 3 front air inlets. Smooth “never ending” lines going trough whole body make this car really special.

The completely exterior body is made out of carbon fiber, which provides lighter car body, but more stiffness and durability than the same construction of the steel plate. The concept car is painted glossy white with black accents, to create contrast with blue organic light-emitting diode (OLED) used for lights, giving the car a futuristic look but keeping the 21st century flair. The main beam and structure elements of the car body are made out of aluminum with titanium parts to make structure harder and more resistant elements increasing passive safety. Three air exhausts are placed on the car front in order to provide cooling for brakes and engine and the most efficient airflow and the smallest air resistance. The back end has some new elements that cars never had before: stop and turn lights at the bottom.

A significant benefit of OLED displays over traditional liquid crystal displays (LCDs) is that OLEDs does not require a backlight to function. Thus they draw far less power and, when powered from a battery, can operate longer on the same charge.

The solar cells placed on the body of car refuel energy while you are exposed to direct sunlight or other light, providing additional charging for batteries or direct power supply for electric devices. So the electric device can work constantly without any break, 24 hours a day, e.g. air conditioner, alarm system etc. Large glass surfaces are here to provide optimum visibility and photo grey effect glasses with solar cells protect passengers from the sun and keep the necessary but not too bright light inside the cabin all the time.

For better visibility on this concept car, rims are used as a directional lights and the blink light on the left or right wheels keep attention of the other drivers when you want to turn.

The traditional side car mirrors have been replaced by cameras, which enable you to see all objects in the “dead-corner” and the sensors installed in the car will not let you turn the steering wheel to the side on which the object is noticed in order to avoid collision. The car surroundings will be displayed on a central cockpit position mounted display, and in all possible dangerous situations it will warn you with sound and seat vibration.

Sound parking sensors are all over the place, so your parking skills do not have to be those of an expert – you simply cannot make a mistake with front rear and lateral parking movements. The devices used additionally enhance the passive safety during the drive.

Interior design

The concept of interior design is minimalistic in this case. Only two simple colours and one light colour (blue) give this car interior a really “slick” look. Seats are ergonomically made to adjust to the driver’s and passengers ‘bodies and avoid neck and back strain during driving. Their glossy black sheer adds to the elegance. The control board is also minimalistic – oval and square with one central white line as speed arrow through the centre. But the best thing is the steering wheel. It has circular central part and two ellipses as holders. They have an additional electronic control function that under 5km/h, by pulling them down you make lateral movement to one side with omni wheel and by pushing them to the other without moving back and forth.

The steering wheel is connected through the board computer to the sensors and cannot be turned in the direction in which the cameras and sensors have indicated an obstacle on the road, thus preventing collisions and accidents and making the drive safe.

Environmental awareness

All the requirements related to environmental protection have been fulfilled in the design of this car. It is powered by electric motor; therefore, the emission of greenhouse gasses is zero. This motor is powered by rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries

The solar cells on its roof provide additional energy for recharging the battery and other electric devices in the car, since the car recharges itself when left in direct sunlight or under a light source.

The cities of today are polluted in many ways, by noise among other things. For that reason, Peugeot OMNI is made to have a low noise level which makes it environment friendly vehicle.

The majority of materials applied are fully recyclable, in line with requirements of the modern living and protection of the human environment.

Social harmony

The design of Peugeot OMNI is not an aggressive one, it fits in well with the modern environment and its never ending lines represent rapid movements in the society of today.

As already said, it has a low noise level, which makes it a perfect car for business and residential areas of modern city

Since it needs very little space for parking, it does not require a standard parking place, which can lead to reduced need for large concrete parking constructions which do not fit in with the nature, and can be replaced by parks and green gardens.

Its glass surface perfectly melts into the vast glass spaces of megalopolis

Interactive mobility

Omni directional wheels

In 1973, Bengt Ilon, Swedish inventor working for a company named Mecanum, AB, formulated an idea for a wheel which could move in any direction, thus coining the term "omni-wheel".

Ilon's original concept was to attach a number of free-wheeling rollers, around a rim, with the rollers oriented at 45º with respect to the wheel’s axis of rotation. This feature would allow the wheel to move not only perpendicular to the axis of rotation, but also at any angle between +45º and -45º degrees. This strange-looking wheel is also known as the "Ilon Wheel" or the "Mecanum Wheel".

A basic omni wheel can be made with a variable number of rollers determined by the application and desired performance. The number of rollers; profile of the roller; hub engineering; and wheel diameter are critical to a well designed omni-wheel.

Omni-wheel is a concept of future, since today the basic problem of every metropolis is parking. You can just imagine what dimensions this problem will reach in the MEGALOPOLIS of future. Because of that, omni-directional wheels have been placed on the “Peugeot Omni” in order to enable fast and easy parking, anywhere you wish and movement in all directions, easily passing the obstacles on the narrow roads crowded by cars, trucks and pedestrians!

One additional perk is that the wheel rims have directional lights which glow blue, so everyone can see you in the crowd.

Economic efficiency

Direct electric motor connected to each wheel without transmission prevents dissipation and loss of energy. The motor is controlled by electronic device – chopper which reduces power consumption through adequate allocation of resources. All this makes possible long life of rechargeable batteries.

Electric motor provides good ratio between power and torque, and with electronic adjustments through electronic device we can change the acceleration and speed characteristics according to various terrains and traffic density in various areas of metropolis.

Each vehicle in this manner gets its own personality which matches with the personality of its owner, his/her way of life and habits.

@pail ... da kako se ne bih secao OCTA :)))) jebiga... radilo se od tada... 6h dnevno i vikendom ... :) sta ces workaholic :)

@goksi imam i wire i sve... maya mi je trenutno down ... posto sredjujem nesto komp .. ali do sutra cu imati... ovo je nurbs inache nije polygonal ;)

@urbana legenda hvala :)

@zvex do danas sam trebao da dobijem pismo ako sam usao medju prvih 30... nazalost nisam dobio pismo ... tako da nista od mene :) ali slacu rad na drugi konkurs sigurno ... sada trazim sta cu i kako cu pa taman ako neko ima ideju neka kaze ;)

inache naleteo sam na lika koji je dobio pismo ... okacicu njegov dizajn kasnije malo da vidite...

nisam nisam uspeo da upadnem... :( ... a sta ces vise srece sledeci put ... :) odradio sam ovo najbolje sto sam umeo mogao... okacicu i skice malo kasnije... samo da uradim nesto

jbg i ja sam se nadao da cu upasti ali nista od toga... malo sam se i razocarao ( sto je normalno ) ... ali me to nece zaustaviti u mom daljem napredku ... ;) vec imam sledeci projekat na kom cu da radim ...

inache evo vam ga finalista... ;)

75pourcentwv4.jpg

rfarriereeq4.jpg

nemoj da se smejete ok ? :D

Super istrazivanje i rad, samo sto misim, kada uporedim sa finalistom, da si isao na James Bond varijantu, a ne na gradsko prevozno sredstvo( nesto kao jeftino ). Cini mi se da si u ovom delu nategao stvar jos vise

Direct electric motor connected to each wheel without transmission prevents dissipation and loss of energy. The motor is controlled by electronic device – chopper which reduces power consumption through adequate allocation of resources. All this makes possible long life of rechargeable batteries.

Electric motor provides good ratio between power and torque, and with electronic adjustments through electronic device we can change the acceleration and speed characteristics according to various terrains and traffic density in various areas of metropolis.
Each vehicle in this manner gets its own personality which matches with the personality of its owner, his/her way of life and habits.

kao i ovo

This motor is powered by rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries
The solar cells on its roof provide additional energy for recharging the battery and other electric devices in the car, since the car recharges itself when left in direct sunlight or [b]under a light source[/b].

Nekako mi deluje da si pravio kolaz od najsavremenijih tehnickih stvari kao i nemogucih( boldovano iznad), umesto da si ubacio neki jajasti oblik, malo ga opevao u maniru " jajasti oblik koji podseca na radjanje nove generacije gradskih automobila...."

Jbg. over kill, tako mi se cini da je teklo glasanje za tvoj auto. Sumnjam da namestaju konkurse, mada je sve moguce.

Nece se baciti u svakom slucaju

p.s

Jel mozes da okacis zadatak konkursa? Bas me buni ovaj finalista

Finalista uopšte nije "sranje". Možda podseća na dosta ranijih futurističkih modela, ali ima neku potpuno svoju priču.

Odgovara i propozicijama konkursa, to je "people carrier" za prevoz od A do B, a ne sportska makina. Ima veliku vidljivost,

lako se ulazi itd. Nije tenkić u kome se leži, a ulazi kung-fu-letećom metodom.

Kvalitet renderinga se tu najmanje gleda. Mnogo su bitnije stavke kao ta simpatična i funkcionalna kupola ( za koju ne znam kako će da je naprava, al' ajde ), pa onda oni interesantni blatobrani preko "točkova", pa fenomenalno dizajnirane svetlosne grupe itd. itd.

Jednog dana cu reci..........ljudi ja znam ovog coveka! Pio sam pivo jednom s njim u parku na Tasu.

I svi ce mi zavideti........

Sto bi rekli "i miris i ukus" nema da fali, sve imas, sve si sam odradio?

Volim one man show projekte, extra!