Zaista sam u dilemi cemu da se priklonim: Da ili Ne? Kada bi bilo neko srednje resenje, ja bi najpre za njega glasao. Manipulacija? DA, ali uz neke ograde. Koje su to ograde? Da ne bi izmisljao "rupu na svirali", ja se priklanjam merilima koja je "propisao", po mnogima, najbolji foto-sajt na svetu www.photo.net. I evo sta kazu Fotonetovci:
What is an unmanipulated image?
Our definition is very strict; we ask that people checking the box do not mentally create their own definition, or take the following only as guidelines or suggestions. If the photograph does not literally meet these requirements please do not check the "unmanipulated" box.
On photo.net an unmanipulated photograph is one that could be presented in a court of law or printed in a newspaper, without dishonesty or perjury by the photographer, as an accurate record of what the photographer saw and the camera captured, with the absolute minimum disturbance of the capture during the processing and finishing stages. A slide processed through standard chemistry is the paradigm for an unmanipulated image, and other types of photographs should strive, within the limits of technology, to be as close as possible to slides with respect to manipulation.
* The image should be the result of a single exposure (shutter release) by the camera. Therefore, stitched panoramic images, multiple exposures, or composites of more than one image are all manipulated images for our purposes here.
* Contrast adjustments and color balance adjustments may be made in enlargement and printing, scanning software, image editing software, etc, as may selective darkening or lightening of areas of the photograph (dodging and burning). But these should not be so extreme as to render the image an inaccurate or unrealistic representation of what the photographer saw. (It is not intended that this be interpreted in some psychological way -- for example that Van Gogh's colors were in some subjective sense what he "saw".) Features may not be so darkened or lightened or changed in color that the effect is the same as if they were removed by a cloning tool. All images on photo.net are digital files, and most of these go through post-exposure color space conversions. We don't state what transformations are allowed, but the emphasis should be on realism and the result should be as true to the original as practical, or at least should not be any more unrealistic than the effects produced by selecting normally available films.
* Sharpening tools are OK.
* Cloning/airbrushing tools may only be used to remove miniscule processing artifacts, such as produced by dust, not to add features that were not captured by the camera or to move or remove unwanted features that were captured.
* No use of blurring tools is allowed.
* No use of perspective correction tools is allowed. Any perspective correction must be done pre-exposure through camera movements or PC lenses.
* Cropping is OK.
* Images created by processing film through non-standard chemistry such as "cross processing" are manipulated images.
* Pre-exposure manipulations such as staging scenes before the camera are OK, but should be disclosed in the Technical Details if the "unmanipulated" box is checked, and the caption should not lead the viewer to any false conclusions, such as implying that an animal is in the wild, when it was actually photographed in a zoo.
* colorizing a black and white image is not allowed.
* desaturating a color image to make it black and white is OK, provided the desaturation is complete and not selective.
It should be emphasized that there is no requirement that all images submitted to photo.net meet these requirements. These standards apply only to images that are declared by the photographer to be "unmanipulated".
Vise o tome ovde:
Koliko ja mogu maksimalno sebi da dopustim u manipulaciji fotografijom? Pa, ovo je valjda moj maksimum:
Vise od toga - ne ide! Nadam se? o)
Jos jednom da naglasim, tema je veoma interesantna i moje velike cestitke autoru za pokretanje iste, ali i onima koji su o njoj polemisali na veoma visokom strucnom i etickom nivou. Bravo Zonasi!